Wednesday, September 3, 2008

College Football Upset alerts!

So, I am a HUGE football freak and I tend to look for upsets in the College game.
Last week, I picked both Virginia Tech and Tennessee to be upset and was dead on!

So here is my upset watch list for this weeks games...
I will list weather I think an upset is highly likely, or just an outside possibility.



Stanford at

(15) Arizona State

When Stanford upset USC last year, they have been on my radar to upset anyone they play.
I wouldn't put money on this upset, so I will call it an outside possibility.

Miami (FL) at

(5) Florida

Wow, this used to be a MUST SEE game, but Miami has completely fallen apart the last few years making this game a bit less attractive. Would be great to see Miami return to the powerhouse they once were, but not likely in this game. Maimi is a very young and inexperienced team, while Tim Tebow is well, TIM TEBOW!!! An upset here would be a HUGE outside possibility, but would be fun to see.

Louisiana Tech at

(14) Kansas

I am a Husker fan, so I always look for Big 12 upsets. Kansas to me feels overrated and this could be the upset of the week! Upset HIGHLY LIKELY here (maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, lol)!!!

Cincinnati at

(4) Oklahoma

I HATE Oklahoma in the WORST WAY!!! An upset here is almost out of the question, but I will be hoping for one anyway! Cincinnati looks (so far) to have a great defense and may be able to keep OU under 40 points this week, the question then is can the Bearcats offense keep pace?

Southern Miss at

(9) Auburn

Auburn was not impressive to me in their first game and a quarterback switch mid-week can't be the best gameplan. Southern Miss will have their hands full, but I think an upset is HIGHLY likely in this one.

No comments: